Priceline Hotel: Resort San Juan (Rio Grande - Humaco) Conquistador

dkerley
By dkerley,
in

Topic Title: Wyndham El Conquistador Resort, Rio Grande - Humacao

Topic Description: 4/26/05-4/29/05, $316.72, $90 for the room per night ($270 total) and $46.72 for taxes and fees

Post: also tried to get Friday 4/29/05 at this price. Took off the Friday stay and received this hotel.

I booked this on Sat. Feb. 19, 2005.

Congratulations on your win!

Do you still need a room for Friday or did you adjust your flight accordingly?

Rates at the hotel directly are similar to the rates of your winning bid, so there may still be hope! (but make sure you book a cancellable back-up if you continue to try).

Thanks for posting and have a great stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you. We are very excited about our stay. One of my friends from Puerto Rico said this was a fabulous place to stay.

We still need a place for Fri. night. We have booked a cancellable reservation at the El Canario Inn in San Juan for the night for $114 where I hear the nightlife is great.

How would you suggest we go about finding a decent rate at the El Conquistador for the Friday night?

Thanks for all of your help!!! I love this site!!! I've told all of my classmates about it.

If you look for rooms, say from April 25th-April 30th they are still available from the website link you provided. Apparently, they just aren't selling an individual Friday night room. It is also still available for just the night of Friday the 29th of April on Hotwire. So there is still some hope:-) Thank you so much again!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]