Hotwire Hotel: help with areas

TaraN80
By TaraN80,
in

confused about the priceline and hotwire maps. which is the most popular and best area to stay in?

for hotwire...there is downtown toronto west, downtown toronto east, toronto east and lester b pearson airport yyz.

for priceline...there is downtown toronto north, downtown toronto south, toronto west and toronto east

priceline's toronto west is equal to hotwire's lester b pearson airport yyz.and priceline's toronto east and hotwire's toronto east are the only things that actually match on the map.

the weird thing is hotwire's downtown toronto west and downtown toronto east seem to be the same place on the map as priceline's downtown toronto north and downtown toronto south. i am guessing this is the best area to stay in. am i right? and if so for priceline what is better downtown toronto north or downtown toronto south? and hotwire downtown toronto west or downtown toronto east?

The Toronto downtown areas all have decent 3* and 4* hotels. Unless you absolutely need to be very close to something (i.e. a concert/sports venue, the University, a hospital, a conference centre, etc.), or have a strong preference for a particular hotel, they all work equally well for tourists with Toronto's subways and streetcars. With HOTWIRE, you can go for the best deal. With PRICELINE, you can use the two zones for additional bidding if necessary. Good luck and enjoy your visit to our fair city!!

Downtown Toronto East Hotel

4 star

$149 night

Fitness Center

Restaurant

High Speed Internet Access

Spa

Sat, May 29 to Mon, May 31

1 room, 2 nights, 2 adults

Recommended in 80 % of customer reviews

i am guessing it is Le Royal Meridien King Edward Hotel, Sutton Place Hotel, or Westin Harbour Castle?

when i put the same information in for 3 people instead of 2 this hotel disappears. i do need 2 beds, so i may not get to book this anyways, just wanted to get any ideas?