Priceline Hotel: Norway Cruise??? Need Back Up Plan!

Kimbahh
By Kimbahh,
in

Hi All,

We are scheduled for the July 6, 2003 cruise on the Norway, and if things continue like they have for the 4 cruises booked before us, they are probably going to cancel the cruise and give us our money back. We need a possible back up plan, as we booked the airline on our own! ( So were going to Florida for a week cruise or not) Can you still get these great deals on hotels last minute? Does anyone have an example of booking a last minute hotel in Orlando 3* or better?

Thanks!

Kimbahh

I wouldn't be concerned about getting similar plans at the last minute.

Unlike 'traditional' booking methods where there are usually savings for booking early, Priceline and Hotiwre don't typically work in that matter. There are a few zones that are exceptions to the rule, but unless there is a special event in town for your dates, the deals are fairly similar whether booked early/late.

I havne't followed the Norway situation... why have they been cancelling cruises? At least your sailing is a month away, so maybe things will change.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Norwegian Cruise Line has cancelled the May 25, June 1, 8,15 and June 22 sailings onboard the S/S Norway as a result of the May 25th accident where a boiler exploded onboard, killing 7 employees. No passengers were injured.

They keep adding more cancellations, and I am sure they will have a tough time getting the ship repaired in the next 5 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]