Hotwire Hotel: 3* Miami (Beach) Riu Florida Beach

dvcgirl
By dvcgirl,
in

Any guesses on which hotel:

June 26 & 27th?

2 adults, 1 child, $143/night, $331.69 total

Listed as 3 star (TripAdvisor stated 3.5 stars, 60% recommend on HW site)

Amenities:

Beachfront

Complimentary Breakfast (continental or full)

Pool

Spa Services

The complimentary breakfast is throwing me :) , was thinking RIU? but it's listed as 3* on TA for both ranking & customer review, although the 60% recommend feature matches up)

didn't see it on hotel list here, TIA

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire San Juan thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then reply to this message and we'll have a look at the above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately the property above has not yet been identified or reported to the board, and with so many small, independent properties in this area, i don't think we'll be able to gain much insight based upon the information provided by HOTWIRE.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
Unfortunately the property above has not yet been identified or reported to the board, and with so many small, independent properties in this area, i don't think we'll be able to gain much insight based upon the information provided by HOTWIRE.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

thank you, still looking

have a room booked, but tempted to save some big $$s via hotwire.

I have expanded previous search to include Miami Beach area which appears to include from 72nd street to 23rd; along with previous tries for southbeach & collins areas of Miami Beach,

need help to identify this hotel please, seems to be many that would fit via search here for past posts (perhaps BestW, HI, 4Pts, Deauville?

Details:

June 26 & 27th, 2 nights for 3 guests

3*

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

TAdvisor customer rating 3*

Recommended in 65% of customer reviewers

300+ total reviews

Overall satisfaction 3.5

3.5 Condition of hotel

3.5 Quality of service

3.5 Room comfort

3.5 Room cleanliness

4.0 Location of hotel

$59 per night, $141.21 total

no resort fees listed other than valet parking of $15 to $20 a day

edit: i did find this listed in a post re a 3* win for RIU? I'd be very happy with it as current best rate i can find is $282+. Do you think my changes are good that it may be it?

I decided to book the 3* Miami Beach Hotwire deal. $80 May 2 - 4. Resort was "Riu Florida Beach".

Ammenities:

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Actual Trip advisior rating is 3.5 out of 5 based on 261 reviews. Although I will not be near my friends staying at Newport (North Beach), I am quite content given it is last minute and my options were running out. Also, it appears to be a decent hotel:)

Hotwire indicated savings of 19% as other sites are $99. However, when I checked other sites for my dates, they were all over $200! Therefore it appears I got a great deal.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]