Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (SeaWorld-I-Drive-Convention Center) Radisson I-Drive

dennise
By dennise,
in

Can you id these places?

Sept 17, 1 night, 2 adults

Orlando Airport area:

3* $39. 4.5 on trip advisor, over 500 reviews, recommended by 85%

Shuttle

pool

high speed

bus centre

fitness centre

2.5* $39, 4.0 on trip advisor, over 100 reviews, recommended by 85%

Shuttle

breakfast

pool

high speed

laundry

fittness centre

Any ideas would be appreciated.

To begin, i don't think you're correctly stating the Tripadvisor reviews... the numbers you're referring to (percent recommended) are based upon reviews from HOTWIRE customers. See this HOTWIRE FAQ thread for additional info.

The amenities of the 3* match previous reports for the Hyatt Place Northwest, Holiday Inn Select and Wingate Inn... however, none of these have the 3.5/5.0 Tripadvisor information that HOTWIRE currently shows for this property. The TA info shown by HOTWIRE is not updated in realtime but rather is updated about once a month or so. So while none of these are a precise match, none can be ruled out either as the TA rating may have changed since the last time HOTWIRE took a 'snapshot' of the reviews. Any of these, or some other unreported hotel, would be my best guess.

The 2.5* has not yet been reported to the board either, but if i were to take a guess, the Holiday Inn Express with the addition of a new Laundry icon seems like a possibility.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice, inexpensive, deal for this property. Hope this works well for your needs and you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]