Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (NMA-Water Tower-Gold Coast) Sutton Place

Shakerbird
By Shakerbird,
in

Looking to book a room June 20-21, but need 2 beds in the River North, Water Tower area. I came across this listing: 4 stars, Boutique, Fitness, Restaurant, Internet, Business, $129. I searched using 2 adults + 2 kids. After cross referencing the "pinned list" it could be Sutton Place or the Raffaelo, and would be estatic to get the Raffaelo hotel. If you know of any other specials or codes for that night, let me know as the Raffaelo is otherwise $185. As always, I am appreciative of the help I receive from this site! Thanks.

From the Hotwire Hotel List the Sutton has been seen both with and without a Boutique icon, so wouldn't necessarily exclude it from the possibilities based upon the previous win referenced above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

SCORE!!!! It was the Sutton! HOTWIRE dropped the rate to $109, with a bed option of $122.. FYI at the Sutton only 25% of the rooms have double beds, 75% are kings, so rather than chance it I took the bed option of $122! Thanks again for your help. I used your link to HOTWIRE (as always) to book this room!! Listed as: 4 stars, Boutique, Fitness, Restaurant, Internet, Business, 90% recommended! Wow, still excited, Orbitz had this hotel on "summer sale" for $221 on my date!

Congratulations on your success!

This is an outstanding deal for the Sutton, and the Gold Coast area is very nice - the Original Pancake House across the street is definitely popular for breakfast, too, although it's a small place so it can get crowded. Easy walk to Michigan Ave - only a few minutes walk away. Lincoln Park Zoo is not too far North (about a 15-17 minute walk due North), and is a great (free) zoo.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and using the site's HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]