Hotwire Hotel: Atlanta (Duluth) hotel?

mbuckingham
By mbuckingham,
in

We have not seen a property without any amenities reported to the board in this zone so i really don't have any insight into the property above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and your searches too)

Please continue this thread for any other offerings which appear for this trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

I tried your dates again for the same area (I've been there twice) and I get $59/night, 3 star, amenities listed as breakfast, fitness center, and internet. I don't think it's the Hyatt as the Hyatt has a pool. So does the Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center and Holiday Inn Gwinnett Mall. There are like 10 hotels in the actual city of Duluth, so it shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down.

sweetcurves

I don't think it's the Hyatt as the Hyatt has a pool. So does the Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center and Holiday Inn Gwinnett Mall.

You can't exclude a hotel based on this since HOTWIRE doesn't have to list all the amenities. So you can get a hotel with a pool even if the pool isn't listed in the amenitie combo.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]