Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Atlanta (Downtown) Westin Peachtree Plaza

robitude
By robitude,
in

I'm trying to identify a 3.5-star listing on Hotwire for 8/14-8/16, 1 guest (found through your HOTWIRE link). The property's currently listed at $69 per night. I'm assuming it's either the Westin Peachtree or the Sheraton based on the digging I've already done on the site - any new leads on differentiating the two properties? The customer satisfaction's currently listed at 4.0, which is interesting, since I thought both of the possible properties had 3.0s.

Amenities are: Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center

Any advice would be appreciated!

Sorry to say that this is a match for both Westin Peachtree and the Sheraton. And there's no way to differentiating the two properties with the current HOTWIRE information. I have tried to alternate the search for a diffrent result without any luck.

The customer satisfaction's currently listed at 4.0, which is interesting, since I thought both of the possible properties had 3.0s.
Please read this link: Hotwire ratings and reviews FAQ

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

I can give this thread some closure - I made my purchase using your HOTWIRE link and found out that this listing is for the Westin Peachtree Plaza. Looks like they're in the middle of a massive window-replacement project, so that's probably the reason for the deal. In any case, I'm happy with the way things turned out. Thanks as always!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Enjoy your stay.

Looks like they're in the middle of a massive window-replacement project, so that's probably the reason for the deal.
Let's hope your room got a window :)

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Yellowdog.

Let's hope your room got a window :)

They had a tornado in Atlanta a couple years ago that apparently blew out a lot of the windows at the Westin, so they're changing all the windows to keep the look of the hotel uniform (the exterior is made up of basically nothing but windows). I'll be sure to let the board know if it gets too breezy in there :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]