Priceline Hotel: Resort Tucson (North) Omni Tucson Golf Resort

rc408
By rc408,
in

Ok, I entered a bid of $45 for a resort in Tucson North and won :) . I am really in shock as I was just playing around, trying to satiate my Priceline addiction without expecting to win the bid.

What can I say? Woo Hoo! I did by air tickets for that weekend so I'm happy (In shock, but happy).

Omni Tucson National Golf Resort And Spa (Resort per Priceline)

$90 2 nights ($45/night)

+17.92 taxes & service fee's

=$107.92

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up. A got a bunch of days and rooms in mid-June for myself and family. The floor seems to be $44. Got turned down at $43! My friends in Arizona say the property is VERY nice. I'll post a review when I return. It's a little further north than I like to stay, but at the price . . . .

BTW, 2 years ago, I was out in Tucson in June and couldn't get a deal on a resort. I had to buy direct from a hotel to get a lower price. As thereuare says, you never know.

• 2 months later...

I have stayed at this hotel many, many times. You will be happy. Most of the rooms are very large and nice. the golf course is good to. Be sure to play the Orange/Gold combination. The Green 9 is very average. The spa is top notch (I am told) and the pool area is really good.

Be sure to play the Orange/Gold combination. The Green 9 is very average.

Thanks for the golf tip. I will be playing there for the first time in July when I am there. The pool area is Beautiful, especially at night.

By the way I have a review in the review section and pictures at the Realhotelphotos.com link.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]