Hotwire Hotel: 4* MCO

jaylee
By jaylee,
in

Hi, all. Using the link from this board, I checked HOTWIRE for 5/16-17 and a four star hotel for $59 came up, but from what I'm reading in this forum, it could either be the Renaissance or Regency, is that correct? The icons show a shuttle, fitness, swimming, restaurant, business center and high speed internet. If I click on "see all" nothing else shows up. I'm not sure if I really have a preference; ie, if one is better than the other, but it would be nice to be able to identify it, if possible, before booking.

Thanks in advance for your help!

PS: I did read the post below about how to tell the difference in the two hotels. My confusion arises because it says more than 85% of the people recommend, but ALSO it rates a 4.5 in customer satisfaction. In reading trip advisor, lately Rensaissance got some really bad reviews (granted some are also quite complementary).

Thanks, I do use the HOTWIRE links on this site whenever I do my searches.

I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I can't seem to find the Tripadvisor rating on HOTWIRE when I checked for the hotel today. Again, I was looking around the MCO area. I know I saw it before- can someone point me to where it is? Thanks in advance!

Jonathan4418,

Thanks for the post. Can you please share the details of your win as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of it when searching the topic titles on the board and the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just to update, a friend I planned to visit while I was there offered to let me stay at his place, so I don't need a hotel after all. So, I'll save even more money than I'd hoped!

Thanks for everyone's help, it is much appreciated!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]