Suite

Beachfront

Smoke Free Rooms

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High Speed Internet

Tennis Nearby

Kitchenette

I thought this might be the Key Largo Grande(Hilton),but they have smoking rooms and no kitchenette. Marriott has smoke free rooms but no kitchenette. According to the hotel listings on this board,the Ocean Pointe Resort lists as a condo,doesn't list non smoking rooms and there is a condo that comes up too at the same price,so I think that is the Ocean Pointe. Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

I ended up booking directly with the hotel for $134.00 plus taxes per night which includes daily breakfast buffet for 2($20.00 each value). I emailed the hotel to see if they had any local room specials and since I am a Hilton Honors member(newbie within the last year),they upgraded us to a higher floor oceanfront(vs tree/jungle view) and waived the $14.00 a night parking fee. This property has no resort fees and has free wireless internet in the lobby and restaurant as well as free computers in the business center,although reports show these are extremely slow. I never did find the identity of the 3.5* above,but at this price with the free breakfast and fees waived,it made sense. Thanks for all your help and I will continue to use the links when I choose HOTWIRE or PRICELINE. PLEASE....Post your results here on this board accepted or not so that we all may benefit!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]