Priceline Hotel: 5* Amsterdam (City Center-Museum Quarter) Okura Amsterdam

Cyllan
By Cyllan,
in

City Centre - Museum Quarter,

Dates June 5th- June 7th Amenities listed are Restaurant, Business center, Laundry and Hi Speed Internet. The price showing is $109. Would this be the Golden Tulip? Thanks for any help...I of course intend to use the HOTWIRE links. I tried to bid for these dates at $69 4* in the City Center but was rejected but offered a counter at $107, which I refused. Because of the lack of bidding areas, I could only put in this one bid and am just checking my options before rebidding or just buying outright on PRICELINE.

Unfortunately a property with this amenity combination has not yet been reported to the board.

While the Golden Tulip is a possibility, it has previously been seen with a different set of amenities... although it's been over 2.5 years since this property was reported to board thru HOTWIRE, so it could have changed since then.

Sorry can't confirm your guess or offer any additional insight into this one.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your bidding/purchases.

Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing for this stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well after bidding unsuccessfully for the last couple of days on 4* and *5 in Amsterdam for June 5-7th, I finally had some success! I had bid up to $100 on a 4* and wasn't having any luck. I knew I could get a 4* from HOTWIRE for $105- $109 so I was keeping that in mind. However, I won the Hotel Okura Amsterdam for $115 per night. It is a bit far out from the center (it is listed as Museum Quarter, City Center) but it looks like a tram stops right outside of the hotel. I used the PRICELINE link from this website. =)

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice deal for this well reviewed property.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]