By eaglelip,
in

Price Per Night: $169.00

Nights: 3

SubTotal:$507.00

Tax recovery charges and fees: $53.10

Total price: $560.10

Use Better Bidding's HOTWIRE link

The amenities listed are Near Beach, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access, Spa Services

Going for our 10th anniversary, so splurged a bit to make sure we got the hotel we wanted. Many thanks to this site.

Thank you. I missed that. What do you think of the location of the W?

I personally didn't want the hotel because of the long walk (1 mile) to the closest metro. My wife liked the romantic nature of the hotel at the end of the beach. She proposes that we'll walk along the beach at the end of the day back to the hotel. Taxis are relatively cheap in Barcelona so we'll probably splurge there too.

From what I've read, the hotel is geared toward adults and there are very few families staying there. That's very appealing considering this is only our 2nd weekend alone since having kids 8 years ago. Romance + no screaming kids trumps convenience in this case!

I'll write a review after we return.

Do not forget about the frequent buses in Barcelona. I prefer them to the metro. It is not difficult to learn a route or two. There are some great travel/food suggestions at www.maribelsguides.com. She is an expert across Spain. Happy anniversary!

Do not forget about the frequent buses in Barcelona. I prefer them to the metro. It is not difficult to learn a route or two. There are some great travel/food suggestions at www.maribelsguides.com. She is an expert across Spain. Happy anniversary!

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]