Priceline Hotel: Singapore 5* - Jul 31 - Aug 2

nat6621
By nat6621,
in

I have been trying to bid for a 5* hotel in Singapore between Jul 31 - Aug 2 (3 nights) with no success.

I started the bid as other mentioned in this board (City Hall / Marina Bay, East Coast , Bugis, Orchard).. from $ 80 even up to $ 99 with no luck.

Also tried to split the date (e.g. Jul 31 - Aug 1 - was told that weekend only normally cheaper) still not succesfull.

Really wanted to have Conrad but ok with Hilton Orchard as well

Is this too early to bid ? I just don;t want to wait last minute

Do you guys have any suggestions what to do next ?

Appreciate any feedback!

We haven't seen any wins in this area after June, so it may just be a bit early for this stay. However, rates i'm seeing at $200+ for your dates, what is your maximum bid for this stay? Are you willing to pay a little bit of a premium to 'get this done' vs. waiting and hoping for a lower price closer to your stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

I was trying for the Conrad for a few weeks. I wasn't having any luck. About 3 days before we left, I decided to make one last try before booking on another site. I got the Conrad for $87/nt for 3 nts in April. They even gave me Hhonors points. So, if you can hold out it would be worth it. The hotel is fantastic.

sofi,

I got the Conrad for $87/nt for 3 nts in April.
Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of it when searching the topic titles on the board as well as the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please post your wins as you receive them so that the information can best help others.

Thanks.

nat6621,

To confirm, both (City Hall - Marina Bay) and (Orchard Road) are equally acceptable? (is Bugis an option too as it appears you have bid it previously) You do have re-bid zones available so there's no reason to add zones you'd rather not stay in.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

theworld,

Thanks for the post. Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of it when searching the topic titles and the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]