Priceline Hotel: Possible to get a 1 bedroom suite?

Courtney Love
By Courtney Love,
in

taking my mom to hawaii, and I was looking at time share/condo rentals because I want to get a 1 bedroom instead of a single room. Is this possible on priceline? I seriously don't know what the difference is between a regular hotel and a resort, so does priceline have 1 bedrooms? I found some good deals on ebay, but most of the condo/time share places have specific dates, starting on Saturday or sunday,and I need Monday to Monday...

No, you can not bid o a 1BR suite with PRICELINE. HOTWIRE does offer some Condo properties which may work for your needs... i'd suggest doing a search there to see if any condo properties are offered within your desired star rating, zone, and budget.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

If you find anything of interest let us know and we'll try to see if we can take a guess as to the property being offered.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just read that all of the 2.5 star locations in Kihei are condos.. neato!

I'm not certain i would take that leap of faith. Also, keep in mind that the star level you select is the minimum you're willing to accept, so even if you bid 2.5*, you could be upgraded to a 3* (or higher) property.

Let us know how you would like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]