Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland-Garden Grove) Doubletree Anaheim

Bambie1
By Bambie1,
in

Spent quite a bit of time trying to get something under $45. for the dates May 21st-25th.

eventually split by bid to only the 23-25th and got the Doubletree anaheim for $41.

Used the betterbidding PRICELINE link to get it.

Disappointed though at 2 things.

1) they have a $6.50 per person per day resort fee which is just a cash grab

2) they charge $11 per day for parking.

I opted out of getting extra nights and went down a star level so i could get free parking for my next bid (see my next priceline win).

We spent most of our time at Disneyland but there is a mall within walking distance of the hotel (Orange Block, i think it is called).

It has some outlets but for the most part it is a "regular" mall.

There is the Garden Walk which also has shops (www.anaheimgardenwalk.com). It is a far walk but close to Disney so you can use the hotel shuttle.

Disney downtown is between Disneyland & Calif Adventure and is open to the public. She can again use the hotel shuttle.

If she is up to driving there lots of beaches around, My family enjoyed Laguna (about 20 min away)

I'm sure there is more than that but that is what we did in the 2 days we weren't at Disneyland.

Hope it helps,

Mike

- The hotel shuttle to Disney is free and runs at the top of the hour starting at Disneyland opening time (with one run 1/2 hr before opening)

, it returns quarter after each hour starting at 2:15pm. However, the driver said you can arrange a pickup before 2:15 if you call the hotel. It worked well for us, on time and not crowded at all.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]