Hotwire Hotel: 3* Calgary (South) Holiday Inn Macleod Trail South

Itzabreeze
By Itzabreeze,
in

Hello,

I'm looking for some help regarding identifying these hotels. Room will be booked from Aug. 5 -9 in Calgary South. I'm travelling with my Border Collie so I need to be pretty certain that the hotel I'm bidding on accepts pets.

3* star hotel amenities:

Fitness Centre

Pool

Restaurant(s)

High-speed Internet Access

Laundry Facilities

Business Center

Price $64/ night

1 Room / 1 Adult

Recommended in 70% of customer reviewers

Overall satisfaction 4.0

2* star hotel amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Price $84/ night

1 Room / 1 Adult

Recommended in 40% of customer reviewers

Overall satisfaction 3.0

Many Thanks!

As neither of these properties have yet been reported to the board, i don't think we'll be able to identify them with any degree of certainty. I could try to take a guess, but i don't think that would be enough given you need a feature (pet friendly) which is not represented by an amenity icon.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or check our support page for hotel direct links if you decide to go that route)

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this stay or if we ca be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't believe that the 2* is the Days Inn Calgary South, since it doesn't appear to have an on-site restaurant. My best guess is the Macleod Trail Travelodge. But have to agree with thereuare: I don't think you can identify these hotels with enough confidence to make purchasing them worthwhile. What would you do if you booked one of them and found out that the hotel didn't accept pets?

If you're willing to take a bit of a chance with an opaque service in order to save money, I think a better bet is Travelocity's Top Secret hotels. You can almost always identify a Top Secret hotel by comparing its customer ratings with the hotels in Travelocity's non-opaque service. Travelocity currently offers only one hotel in Calgary for your dates, but it is in Calgary South, and the customer ratings are a match for those of the Blackfoot Inn (which does accept pets).

If you decide to go this route, please start your purchase from the Travelocity link on the support page.

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]