Hotwire Hotel: Please Help ID 3* Downtown Toronto West Hotel

seasong
By seasong,
in

First of all, thanks to all who host and provide support on this website. My friend recently told me about it and I can't believe how informative it is! Anyway, I would appreciate some help if possible. I am traveling and looking to stay from June 28-30 in Toronto with 3 adults and 1 child. I really would like to stay at the Radisson Hotel Admiral on the Harbourfront and planned on booking it directly but wanted to see first if i could have some success on hotwire since I have some time. Based on my research from this site it appears this hotel has been available on hotwire before. I am currently seeing a downtown toronto west 3* hotel with the following amenities:

Non smoking

Restaurant

Laundry

Internet

Tennis nearby

with 50+ total reviews and a tripadvisor rating of 3.5.

I was wondering if this is possibly this hotel? I checked the hotel list provided on this site and none of those mention tennis nearby on the 3* west hotels so perhaps it hasn't been ID'd yet. However, I would appreciate any guidance anyone could provide. I will make sure to utilize the links through this site when I do make my booking! Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Unfortunately this 3* property has not yet been reported to the board, but if your budget will allow, i'd sooner look at the 4* in this zone for just $14 more per nite... you get a full jump in star rating and a better TA user review (4.0 vs. 3.5).

I'm guessing the 4* property i'm seeing is the Sheraton... would this work for your plans this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too please!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks both for your responses! I didn't realize that it also helps to begin searches through here so I certainly can do that. I did see the 4* West as well and my budget would allow it. I was just hesitant to take the chance of getting the Sheraton Centre which I have read some negative reviews of where priceline/hotwire users have been placed in the hotel. While I don't believe this is isolated to this particular hotel or even that this is always the case with this hotel but there were enough reviews out there that has led me to hold back. I did notice the 4* east one too which I am guessing is the Westin Harbour Castle based on the info I gathered from this site. The Holiday Inn Midtown doesn't work for me so I will avoid that one. As a note I began looking from June 28 - July 1st to squeeze in an extra day there. I am seeing the same choices though.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]