Priceline Hotel: 4* north york east May 21-24 $70 rejected

cruiseshmooz
By cruiseshmooz,
in

• 1 month later...

Rates are date specific, was the other user's win at $70 for the same dates as your own?

What is your maximum bid for a 4* hotel for this stay? Is this the only zone you're willing to stay in?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Rates are date specific, so you often may not be able to replicate another user's win if their dates are different than your own... demand (and therefore prices) could be higher for your own dates than the win you're looking at.

While this property is the only 4* hotel reported to the board in this zone... there could be others. See the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List.

Are you willing to accept a different 4* hotel in this zone? If so, how high are you willing to bid for the risk associated with receiving a different property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

While this property is the only 4* hotel reported to the board in this zone... there could be others. See the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List.

This is actually my home area. The only other outside possibility of a 4* would be a star level upgrade to the Novotel North York Centre. The Westin Prince is an oasis in a hotel desert, and definitely deserves all it's stars :) !!

This is actually my home area. The only other outside possibility of a 4* would be a star level upgrade to the Novotel North York Centre. The Westin Prince is an oasis in a hotel desert, and definitely deserves all it's stars :) !!

We like the Prince very much. I don't know about the Novotel. I think we passed it once. Are you saying the Novotel is a 3* and the only 4* would be the Prince? If that is the case, I would try another bid.

We like the Prince very much. I don't know about the Novotel. I think we passed it once. Are you saying the Novotel is a 3* and the only 4* would be the Prince? If that is the case, I would try another bid.

Hi, yes the only possiblility of another 4* in this zone is a Novotel upgrade. It has undergone some renovations recently, but personally I don't think it would warrant 4* (3.5* maybe). However, as the caveat says on the Priceline Hotel List, you must always be prepared for a surprise!!

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]