Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Downtown) Hyatt

sweetcurves
By sweetcurves,
in

• 4 weeks later...

Just got back from this trip. We arrived at the hotel around 3 pm. I had called the hotel once looking to secure a king room, and my boyfriend called twice. So it was supposedly on file that we had requested a king room.

We check in, and take the nausea inducing glass elevator to the 18th floor, to find 2 double beds in our room. Big boo.

So, my bf calls front desk, asks for a king, advises we called 3 times asking for a king. Apparently, they are sold out. So, we go down to the lobby. My bf goes to front desk, and I try to get online to find another hotel because I am not sleeping in a double bed while my bf sleeps in another bed when we are celebrating a special occasion.

10 minutes later, my bf secured us a king business suite in the renovated portion of the hotel. Amazing how the girl on the phone said they were sold out, but after asking twice (in person), and advising the front desk that we would be leaving if a king was not available, a king was suddenly available. Hmmmmm.

Anyways, the room was great. We had a great time. I don't know that I would stay there again though. The hotel was almost too big. There were like 10 conferences ongoing and the lobby was packed at any given hour of the day.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]