SC Greenville Hyatt

SCPigskinPrep Com
By SCPigskinPrep Com,
in

The Hyatt is a great Hotel in downtown Greenville. Less than a mile from the BiLo Center and very well run.

Main St. in Greenville has been redone and is now on par with any downtown in the country. There are some amazing restaurants, bars, pubs and shopping in downtown. All of these are less than 3 blocks from the Hyatt.

Check out

Sobys

Restaurant O

Trios

All are great places.

The best I have done for this place is $30 on a Wednesday night. The other Hotel downtown is the Westin which is a little better and newer on the other end of Main Street. I usually get this one at $50 to $60.

• 2 years later...

I got this place for a steal of $40 for 1 night through Priceline. First let me say that downtown Greenville is an amazing place to be a tourist, probably the best 'little' city that I have visited in the USA. The Hyatt Regency Greenville is pretty typical of most Hyatt properties with the indoor atrium, upscale amenities and very competent staff. My room was a king standard and everything was in working order, perfectly clean, and very comfortable. The bathroom however was quite small but again everything was clean and worked well. I prefer the outside rooms vice the ones overlooking the atrium for a better sense of privacy. I did not use the restaurant or other hotel facilities because there was so much to see and do right outside the hotel. The self-parking was adjacent to the hotel but inconvenient because access was through the lobby, out the doors and down the street to enter the garage and then up an elevator if you were not parked on the first level. The hotel is located on Main St. where all the action is. The downtown area has a European feel to it with excellent city planning, designed for walking, only a single lane of traffic, lots of green areas with benches, multiple restaurants and eateries with outdoor seating, public venues, and an exceptional city park with waterfalls, walking trails, picnic areas, etc. Overall a very enjoyable experience.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]