Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Kensington-Earls Court-Knightsbridge) Hilton Olympia

TulsaTraveler
By TulsaTraveler,
in

Priceline Win

Hilton London Olympia

June 6th -June 10th

$95 2 rooms-4 nights total=$909.76 ($113 per room per night-2 guests per room)

Friday bid $80 for Kensington Area(I know unthinkable for London in the summer :) )

Increased bid to $84 & added Soho= rec'd an offer to increase $22 but I declined

Saturday bid $88 Kensington Area Declined

Increased bid to $95 and it was accepted.

Received The Hilton London Olympia

TripAdvisor Reviews for this hotel are VERY bad but I knew the chance I was taking... wish I had seen the reviews before I bid.. didnt do my homework this time.

Was just hoping for a different hotel that had recently been reported.

Still a great price for London in June and a so-so location, just hope my review is better

I thought I was using the PRICELINE link but in the longrun I think I had exited it. Sorry will do better next time.

I have stayed at this hotel and actually enjoyed it and would not mind getting it again. I used the VERY convenient buses instead of the further tube stops. Very nice staff, and our room was pleasant. I have a review here on the hotel review page. Do not fret. Become Hilton Honors member and write the hotel ahead of time about how you are concerned about the bad reviews and hope they will give you appropriate rooms. I think if had paid rack rate I would have a different attitude. But frankly, there was nothing I could complain about. The bus trip goes past so many of the monuments my mom felt like it was getting a tour in and home every day! Good luck.

Sorry to hear you are disappointed with the result, but keep in mind that the tripadvisor reviews are, in many cases, by those who paid full price and may have differing expectations as a result.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Thank you to Valencia for providing the review/notes regarding the hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]