Priceline Hotel: 3* Dallas (Galleria-Dallas North) Holiday Inn Dallas North-Addison

frugaltraveller
By frugaltraveller,
in

Won this hotel on the 3rd try.......started bidding at $30 in Irving-Las Colinas, which was rejected. Added new area: Market Center-DAL Love Field and rebid, which was also rejected. Then added Galleria-Dallas North area and increased bid to $31 and won this hotel:

Holiday Inn Dallas North-Addison

4960 Arapaho Road

Addison, TX 75001

$31 plus $11.75 tax for a total of $42.75

I was a little apprehensive about this win because I saw mixed reviews about it on different websites, but I was very pleased when I got there because it is in a great location just minutes from the Galleria, has a well-lit parking lot and is located in a very safe area, so I didn't worry about leaving my car in the parking lot (and it included free parking, by the way). Also, our room was spacious and very clean and did not smell of even a hint of smoke (a reviewer on another website had said that their smoke-free room smelled of smoke). However, this hotel does not include a free breakfast, which some of the travel websites says it does. Don't be afraid if you get this hotel......we found it to be very nice, especially for this price!

Used the PRICELINE link from this website to secure this win 2 days before our stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]