Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Minneapolis-St Paul (Woodbury-Oakdale) Best Western Regency Plaza

human561
By human561,
in

I want to book this 2* hotel at Woodbury - Oakdale area for $29 for 4/23-4/30, with Laundry as the only amenity. There's no TripAdvisor customer rating for this hotel.

On the Hotwire Hotel List - Minnesota, the only 2* hotel in Woodbury - Oakdale area is LivInn Suites Maplewood, but the amenities are Suite, Hi-Speed Internet, Tennis, Golf, Laundry.

Can anyone help identify if this is the LivInn Suites Maplewood ASAP? Thanks a lot! :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The above could be the LivInn Suites, but could just as easily be just about any other budget property which offers a self-service Laundry... since the amenities don't match previous reports for the LivInn Suites, it could be argued that it's even more likely some other property. My guess would be the Extended Stay, but like i said, it could be just about anything.

Not sure how tight your budget is, but i'd sooner look towards the 3* property in this zone. For less than $10 more per nite you get breakfast included (if solo may or may not be worth $10... but if double occupancy should be worth at least $10/day), you get a hotel a full star rating higher than the 2* you're considering, this 3* has a good 4.0/5.0 Tripadvisor rating so you know the majority of users are pleased with their stays, and HOTWIRE customers show a 95% recommended rate with 4.5 satisfaction ratings across the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I gave it a look last nite and can't say for certain... but the Wildwood Lodge Lake Elmo seems to fit and would be included among any possibilities.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- not sure of the dates of your stay as the topic title indicates 4/26-4/30 while your first post mentions 4/23-4/30... can you please confirm which is correct.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]