Priceline Hotel: Resort Maui (Wailea-Makena) Wailea Marriott Resort

docjustin
By docjustin,
in

Hello, my wife and 3 year old and I are looking for a kid friendly place to stay for two days in Maui (5/16-5/18) before our timeshare at the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort becomes available. I'm looking for something that has a nice kids water play area like the pirate ship at the marriot maui ocean club, and of course the best PRICELINE deal out there! Thanks a lot

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Please provide your desired star rating and budget per night and we would be happy to provide suggestions on how to proceed. Additionally, with PRICELINE, there's no way to guarantee a particular property, so you may get a property that isn't kid friendly. HOTWIRE would not guarantee a kid-friendly property, either, although with the information offered, you could at least make an educated guess as to which hotels are showing.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'm guessing that your budget will more likely land you in the Wailea-Makena zone, but you can try the following for both:

At the Resort level you have TWO re-bid zones available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

(NOTE: 're-bid zone1' is not the same as priceline's Zone1, 're-bid zone2' is not the same as priceline's Zone2, etc, etc)

Select Resort Wailea...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $110, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select Resort Kaanapali...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $110, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select Resort Wailea and re-bid zone2...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $120, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select Resort Kaanapali and re-bid zone2...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $120, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select Resort Wailea and Kaanapali...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $130, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select Resort Wailea and Kaanapali and re-bid zone2...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $140

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have a couple questions I think I've decided I'd really like to stay at the Marriot in Wailea do you have any tips on trying to get that resort and also what does closing the browser do if the bid is rejected? I'm using the $10 Entertainment credit I have as well does that really help? I've bid up to $125 ($115 plus $10 credit) Thanks a lot I really enjoy your forum its very informative.

Thanks

There is no way to target a particular property with PRICELINE, you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star level (or higher) that you select.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (please click our PRICELINE link before going to any 'special' entertainment url you may need to use for your discount... probably won't work but worth a try)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]