Priceline Hotel: 3.5* San Diego (Mission Valley) Marriott Mission Valley

daydream
By daydream,
in

I will be taking my kids to San Diego Sea World/Zoo/Wildlife Park from Jul 5~7 (3 night). I plan to book a 2.5*/3* hotel through PL and would like to know which zone should have the cheaper hotel. From the map, it seem Mission Valley is the suitable one, but I don't mind traveling 15 mins more since I will be renting a car.

I apologize if this is not the correct place to ask.

Why not include all the zones which are acceptable (or use all the zones strategically to increase the number of bidding opportunities you have) and allow the zone with the least expensive hotel be the one to accept your bid? :)

Once your plans are firm if you'd like us to suggest a strategy for you to follow, let us know which zone(s) are acceptable, your desired star rating, and maximum budget, and we'll advise accordingly.

I'll also add to be aware that PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, so it's possible that you receive a room with only one bed. If this is not an acceptable risk, HOTWIRE may be an option as it allows you to search for up to quad occupancy.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS- please follow-up your previous Hotwire Toronto thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Starting bidding for 3* at Mission Valley zone - $53. Rejected. Added La Mesa, increase the bid to $55. Got it.

Marriott San Diego Mission Valley

8757 Rio San Diego Drive

San Diego, CA 92108

619-692-3800

I was able to use $5*3=$15 of my bonus money. So it is just $50 for me.

Is this a good deal for this hotel? Priceline said it was a upgrade to 3.5*, is this true? "Congratulations, we

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]