Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTW) Warwick

InfiniteLove&Gratitude
By InfiniteLove&Gratitude,
in

Hi

I was bidding for a one night stay in NYC May 12-13, 2010. I started bidding $130 over several days by focusing on the central park, upper west, midtown west and times sq quadrants. Today my bid of $190 was accepted for the Warwick 4* hotel. They offered me the option of a second night and the rate jumped to $215. I decided for convenience to pay the extra to stay the second night.

NYC in springtime is beautiful.

Total with taxes for the two nights staying at the beautiful Warwick via Betterbidding link to PRICELINE $499.75!

Any suggestions for a 4 hour bus tour to see NYC highlights. I am going for the opera.

Thanks better bidding and I hope this information helps others.

D

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're happy with the results and the deal you received... great that you were able to add an extra nite onto your stay!

If you have time to do a little research, i suggest creating your own "NYC Tour" by planning a route and using an unlimited metrocard to ride the busses/subway to explore the city. If you're looking for something a bit more structured, try one of the Hop On Hop Off Busses which give you a bit of structure while also providing the flexibility to 'do your own thing'.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]