Priceline Hotel: Tortola, British Virgin Islands-Any Success?

farrlynn
By farrlynn,
in

You can see the hotels reported in each of these zones in the Priceline Hotel List (look near the bottom of the hotel list under "US VIRGIN ISLANDS"). NOTE that the hotel lists only contain hotels reported to the board, there could always be others not yet known.

If you'd like help bidding for this trip let us know the dates of your stay, acceptable zone(s), desired star level, and maximum bid... we'll then be able to suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We have not yet seen any hotels reported to the board in this zone, but the Long Bay Beach Resort and Villas would be at least one possibility at the 3.5* level.

What are the date(s) of your stay? What is your nightly budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

St Thomas and Tortola are in two different PRICELINE regions.

Currently, St Thomas offers Resort, 3*, 2.5*, 2* and 1* properties.

Tortola offers 3*, 2.5* and 2* bidding.

Which zone and star rating do you want to bid for first?

• 5 weeks later...

Just wanted to follow up/ close out this post

I used the PRICELINE link to make 2 unsuccessful bids for Tortola on June 8-June 10. First bid was for 3 stars $85, second bid was $55 2.5 stars. I was not willing to risk going down to 2 stars, given the fact that I really did not have an idea as to what the 2 star lodging would be or where it was located. I decided to book a room using a traditional method. Thanks for your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]