Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Embassy Suites

BananaFusion
By BananaFusion,
in

Tried getting a resort first in the LBV area (for $48 and then $58) but no luck (figured I'd at least try)

So then went down a level for 3.5 and tried $52, and it was accepted. Hotel gets good reviews and has free breakfast and free parking (which the resorts often don't) so we're excited!

It says non-smoking room isn't guaranteed, is that ever a hassle to get a non-smoking room? My fiance is allergic to smoke and we both hate the smell, so that's the only thing I'm worried about.

Congratulations on your success!

Most hotels will try to accommodate your room requests, but a lot has to do with occupancy levels at the hotel for the dates of your stay and what is available at the time of check-in. You can try calling the hotel now and put in a request for a non-smoking room (as well as any other requests you may have) and hopefully they'll be willing to make a note of it on your reservation, but they won't likely guarantee anything and your room will be assigned at the time of check-in.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]