Priceline Hotel: 2* Honolulu (Waikiki North) Ohana Maile Sky Court

blindman
By blindman,
in

This is part of a three week trip to 6 States in October\November 06.

I wanted a budget option for our first brief stop in Hawaii so I can $pend more when in Maui and Vegas.

I'd twice tried for 3* options at around $60-$70 with no luck (probably too far out).Anything above this total was almost matching a condo I'd found.

I'd reviewed the possible 2* likely hotels and saw from another source :) that this had come up at $52 after a counter offer ($14) after a bid of $48.

The reviews from Tripadvisor were reasonable and adequate for our needs and the rate in October is $89 which is the same rate as the other successful bid.

I started with a bid of $46 and was countered with "add $13 more and it's yours"

From past experience the extra to add is usually 1/2 the priceline offer and with the previous win this seemed to concur.

I refused the counter offer, added Ihilani, bid $52 and won.

I also went through Savings barn :)

Ohana Maile Sky Court 2-star

Check-In Date: Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Check-Out Date: Saturday, November 4, 2006

Waikiki North

2058 Kuhio Avenue

Honolulu, Hawaii 96815

808-947-2828

Payment Information:

Your Offer Price: $52.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 4

Subtotal: $208.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$34.71

Total Charges: $242.71

The HOTEL REVIEW from over a year ago seems very good (and there are some tips in there as well, make sure you read if you haven't already). Hopefully this works out well for your plans and your stay will be just as good.

Thank you for using the SB links to make your purchase.

Enjoy your stay (and the rest of your trip as well).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]