Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (NMA-River North) Wyndham Chicago

Dan Burgess
By Dan Burgess,
in

Have known for months that I needed (er, wanted) a room for Friday night the 29th. Did some bidding weeks ago, up to $80, no bites. Earlier this week tried a number of combinations of 4-star and 3-star in the NMA zone with prices between $75 and $85, also no luck.

Today I put in 4* $90 and got this on the first try. In retrospect, perhaps I should have started lower, but I am out of time for messing around as it is for tonight. The Wyndham is absolutely perfect, as it is one block away from a party that I am throwing for Australian Rules Football.

This board is a great resource and I am thrilled to have this inside information. Thanks to all for contributing.

Dan

The Wyndham is a very nice hotel in terms of the room, location and public areas. However, I would highly recommend checking your bill after. I was double billed on a recent stay and it took an effort and a half (including writing and calling Wyndham corporate, as well as Priceline - the hotel itself seemed unwilling to help) to get it corrected. Many others have reported being 2x billed by the hotel, as well.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]