Priceline Hotel: Help NEEDED for San Gabriel area for 10/11-10/18

disneycrazy
By disneycrazy,
in

The Marriot in Norwalk is located on Norwalk Blvd at Civic Center Dr. with the I-5 freeway on the south side of the Hotel, but I wouldn't call it "close" to San Gabriel, it's about 20 miles south on the I-605. The Westin Pasadena is on Los Robles about a block south of the I-210 freeway and 2 blocks north of Colorado.

I think your $60 for a 3* is definately in the ballpark for the Hilton or Marriot, althrough the priceline price for any particular week might be set higher to $75 or $80 a night for your particular week. I would also try adding Pasadena, which is much closer to San Gabriel, and West Covina (which has a larger selection of Hotels and might let you win with a lower bid).

are some of the hotels listed not marked on the map
The Priceline Los Angeles Map includes hotels in the "Los Angeles" zone... the area you're searching is named "LA-San Gabriel Valley" which is different and therefore not included on the map.

With Priceline you can designate a hotel in a given pre-defined area at a minimum quality level... only receiving a hotel with free parking is not something you have control over if you want to use the opaque providers (i don't know the parking policies of hotels in this area). You can try to figure out the hotels being offered on HOTWIRE and then research if those hotels charge for parking, but there is still some risk involved since everything is based upon the assumption that you've identified the hotel correctly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]