Hotwire Hotel: 4* Ft. Lauderdale Downtonw $112 for 2/9/07 - 2/11/07

lgtrotter
By lgtrotter,
in

This 4* came up at $112 for 2/9/07 - 2/11/07. Would really like to know what this is. Everything so far is very expensive for those dates. We are going to need at least 5 rooms for 2 nights and another 7 or 8 for one night. We are attending the wedding of our nephew on a cruise on the 11th. Please help or give other suggestions. I know its early, but needing so many rooms, thought I'd get a head start. Linda :)

I put in 2 rooms (because I don't want to pay for everyone else upfront) & I'm ok with not everyone staying in the same place (but it would be nice) Here's the amenities

Boutique, Fitness Center, Pool, Resturant, business Center, High Speed Internet, golf, Tennis

I also put in for 3 rooms for 1 night and got the same description for $115. On the vacation package part it matches the Renaissance on 17th St. You best guess?

It is an exact match for the Renaissance, and there are no other known/reported hotels with these amenities, so that would be our best guess. Traditional rates seem to be much higher than this (at this property as well as similarly rates hotels in the area) that this seems like a pretty good deal.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchase you make (and ask others to do the same :) ).

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]