Hotwire Hotel: Hi guys pls help vegas kid friendly hotel for 8/27 to 9/2

ourmiraclechris
By ourmiraclechris,
in

This is our plan..... Fly to Vegas, rent a car drive to disneyland fly home from burbank. We have free air vouchers we earned in May. So this question is for the Vegas part (I will have a part 2 question in the Dland/anaheim section).

Ok we would like 4 star or higher so far we are getting Luxor for $80 a night. Anything better than that for these dates. I have used hotwire in the past just because I find it easier and I hate having to put the credit card in to fish BUT i will try priceline for vegas. We will have a 5 year old with us so that has to be kept in mind. I know now some hotels don't allow children.

Anyone have any hints or tips before I attempt?

Also I got a pretty good deal on a rental car for $251 (costco link for budget) for the 28th to 9/2 (returning at Burbank anaheim). Do you think I could do better on rental through hotwire or priceline?

Also I got a pretty good deal on a rental car for $251 (costco link for budget) for the 28th to 9/2 (returning at Burbank anaheim). Do you think I could do better on rental through hotwire or priceline?

Priceline and Hotwire don't allow oneway rentals. You have to return to the same location.

I don't like the Luxor due to its location

I would sooner book Ballys for $81/nite.

Rated slightly lower but priced a bit higher at $94/nite, is the very kid friendly Flamingo as they have a great pool for the kids as well as live flamingos and penguins on the property.

Also I got a pretty good deal on a rental car for $251 (costco link for budget)
Please note that you can use the Costco discount code and our Budget link (as found in our support page) which helps keep this place running and free resource for everyone.

The rate for the Luxor at the site you posted above is actually $87/nite, the same as it is directly from the Luxor and it will very rare that a "vegas-centric" website will offer the best rate for a give property. Again, using our link helps support this board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can try Priceline depending upon what is important to you...

To me a center stip location is most important as i like to 'hotel-hop' and i prefer to avoid the Luxor/Mandalay Bay area as it's not my favorite part of the strip. Rates change very frequently in Vegas as well, so i also prefer the option of a cancellable reservation so i can take advantage of any price drops and/or upgrade my hotel in the future for a similar price.

Some avoid Priceline (but would use HOTWIRE) as they'd rather avoid the Westin, which although is in the "Strip Vicinity" zone, is actually slightly off-strip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]