Priceline Hotel: 3* St Catherines-Niagara (Niagara Falls) Radisson

rynodaddyo
By rynodaddyo,
in

I need 1 room for 1 night for August 1st. I would prefer to be only in the Niagara Falls zone, preferably on the Canadian side, but would take the U.S. side. I would love a 4* hotel, but realisticly can only afford a 3* hotel. I would like to stay under $100 a night after taxes and fees.

If I was to bid on a 4* hotel I would have the Niagara Falls zone and 1 rebid. I would have the same 1 rebid for a 3* hotel.

This is how I have bid on Priceline so far using the savingsbarn link-

4* Hotel

Niagara Falls................................$65...............................rejected

Add Welland.................................$70..............................rejected

3* Hotel

Niagara Falls................................$60.................................rejected

Add Welland................................$64.................................rejected

Any help in strategies would be much appreciated.

Using the link through savingsbarn.com

Radisson Hotel And Suites Fallview 3*

Check-In Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Check-Out Date: Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Niagara Falls

6733 Fallsview Blvd

Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G3W6

905-356-1944

Your Offer Price: $88.00 (US dollars)

Extend Your Stay

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $88.00 (US dollars)

Taxes & Service Fees:

$15.84 (US dollars)

Total Charges: $103.84 (US dollars)

The Radisson website said that the room I am getting (cityview) goes for $123 a night US. I am happy with what I got, but with patience I may have done better closer to my time of travel.

I started my bidding and rebids for a 4* hotel at $65 and added $5 each time. I bid up to $90 and stopped.

I started my bidding and rebids for a 3* hotel at $60 and added $4 each time until it was accepted at $88.

Thanks

Thank you for sharing your win and for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

This is also "the season" for the hotels in this area, so they are less likely to discount too much at this early stage of the game. Given the outside temperature, this area is cheapest in the winter as nobody really wants to be there, and likewise most expensive during the summer as that is when the big crowds come and inventory becomes tight.

Have a great stay... seems like this trip is starting to come together! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]