Hotwire Hotel: 3* Tampa (Westshore-Airport TPA-South) Sailport Waterfront Suites

Debbie J
By Debbie J,
in

I need to ID a Hotwire 3* St. Petersburg Beach, FL, which contains the amenities as follows:

Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness/Spa, Tennis, and Business Center. I think it might be the Sirata, but it also seems to match Tradewinds (which I thought was a 4*). Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

The Tradewinds is still a 4* hotel, so i don't think the above is that property.

The Sirata is seen in the packages product with the amenities above, but also has a Spa icon. Usually this would discount my thoughts about this property being the Sirata (since it's lacking an icon known to be associated with the property), but in this case i'm still leaning towards the Sirata because: 1) there are not that many hotels in this zone, 2) i saw a price at the Sirata for these dates which was the same price Hotwire used as their "list price".

So i'm not entirely confident due to the mixed signals, but if i had to take a guess, i would think the Sirata is a likely outcome.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it's still listed for my dates of 5/6/06 - 5/8/06 (2 nites) as:

3-star condo in Westshore - Tampa Intl Airport TPA - South Tampa

with the amenities I previously listed. Now, it's $78/nite. Any clues as to what this establishment is? I think it's perhaps the Sailport Waterfront Suites. What do you think?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]