Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Bloomsbury-Marble Arch) Thistle Marble Arch

Tburr
By Tburr,
in

Can you please tell me what you got with the 20 pound upgrade and why you recommend it? What is the difference in room quality?

For the 20 Pounds, you get a much bigger room (by London standards). There is a couch, desk, chair. The bathroom is bigger also. The maid service is very attentive. They have a lounge which I think you can use (not totaly sure if that is the 20 or 35 Pound upgrade) where you can have a free breakfast, drinks, internet., separate chcek out.

I have stayed at this hotel twice recently and always look for the upgrade is it is available.

Awesome. Sounds worth it to me. Thank-you

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed at this hotel twice in the last three weeks. I like the location, the hotel (especially buying the room upgrade) the staff! However, I think that early check in is very difficult. The first time I arrived I told the clerk I was checking in ( it was around 7:30 AM). I thought she was going to lose her breath. She immediately told me that check in was at 2:00 PM and come back then - no, come back later and see. I spoke to another clerk and manged to get a room around 11:30 AM. Last week I went back (saw the same clerk and avoided her) and the clerk I dealt with told me check in was 2:00 PM, but told me to check back at 11:00 AM, and she did have a room for me. If you are using this property do not make plans that revolve around an early check in.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]