NY NYC Murray Hill Suites

thesqueegeekid
By thesqueegeekid,
in

I have stayed at this hotel twice. I had actually booked two night for my brother who was supposed to come and visit but cancelled. The hotel manager was nice enough to let me use both would-be lost nights in the future.

The lobby is small but decent .... looks more like an apartment building lobby with a small window to check-in. The rooms are a little old-fashioned but they are at least HUGE ... the largest I have seen in NYC. My first visit, I had small bachelor-style suite decorated in a shabby green .... but the second time, I got a full one-bedroom suite done up in a decent blue.

The area is fairly safe and quiet at night .... and one last point, I highly suggest booking this place if you have more than two guests, each suite offers a pull-out sofa bed to sleep two.

• 7 months later...

Booked this hotel as a "last choice" for a business conference. Turned out to be a GREAT spot and very good hotel. Apartment style - recently remodeled - HUGE rooms - full kitchen, parking one block away.

Great staff - very quiet - and walking distance to everything shopping, restaurants etc.

Cab ride to my conference at Marriott Marquis was $3 and change. Very reasonable.

I will book this again for back to school shopping with my teen daughters - as there will be plenty of room for all of us in one suite. (And if anyone out there has teen daughters, you know how much room they require...)

It is easy to spot on Hotwire as it has kitchen amenities.

Elizabeth

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]