Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Sea World - I-Drive South) Rosen Shingle Creek

zohs247
By zohs247,
in

Hi,

I'm looking to book my stay for 2 nights (24 Oct- 26 Oct) in the following hotel offered by hotwire. The details are as follows:

Hotel Star: 4*

Area: Sea World Idrive South

Price: $67/ per night

Amenities: Free Internet, Resort, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services

Any guesses which hotel are we looking at?

Best Regards,
Zohs

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not 100% certain, but my guess for this one would be a new amenity set for the Rosen Shingle Creek... some other possibilities would be the Renaissance Orlando Resort, JW Marriott Grande Lake, Marriott Grande Vista, and the Westin Universal, but of these my best guess would be the Rosen. However, with the 4.5/5.0 TA rating that this property is showing i wouldn't be too worried about quality wit this one as that rating almost ensures a very good experience.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel guessed and that you're happy with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this new amenity set for this property in the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]