Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

P.S. I have another active post regarding Captiva Sanibel Area, we are just looking for the better value will update both once we decided. Many thanks

Are you still seeing the same listing when searching? I'm seeing a 4.5* in this zone for these dates, but with: 

Resort, Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Tennis, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

If you are still seeing the above, how many people are you searching for?

Thank you for keeping your threads updated.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'm still seeing a different 4.5* when searching for 9/6-10 for 2 people in the Key West downtown zone. The listing in your original post would appear to be a possible match for the Hyatt Key West, but without being able to have it come up when I'm searching, there's no way I can try to confirm.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]