Priceline Hotel: 4* Fort Lauderdale (Downtown) Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina

or30313
By or30313,
in

I was fairly confident that I would be getting the Hilton Ft Lauderdale Marina based on others' prior wins.   Since I was going to an event at this hotel, this was the exact hotel I wanted (although I would have been fine with the other hotel bidders had won, the Renaissance, which is next door).   I decided to go very low with my first bid because there were lots of other areas in Ft Lauderdale without 4-star hotels, which gave me plenty of more chance.   At $41, Priceline gave me the screen that says that I have little to no chance of winning a bid at the price.  But, I pressed on.   To my surprise, my initial $41 low-ball bid was accepted.    That's an amazing price for a  4-star hotel in a relatively nice part of Ft Lauderdale. 

findmeahotel,

Rates are date specific so it's not necessarily surprising that you weren't able to replicate the win above given that your dates are different (and the dates above have passed)

If you'd like help with an upcoming stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]