Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (North Michigan Ave - River North) Intercontinental Chicago

bluepuppybrownbiscuit
By bluepuppybrownbiscuit,
in

I see in the express deals on Priceline that there is a 4 1/2* property for the mag mile/river north. The amenities listed are: Rated 8.0out of 10 (or higher)guest favorite

Guaranteed Amenities:
Indoor Swimming Pool
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Business Center
Fitness Center

I am checking in 3/28 checking out 3/29. I am hoping it is the Omni but wonder if it somehow could be The Intercontinental even though that was not listed as a choice on the hotel list for the express deals. The ones listed on the list don't say pool except for the Omni. The description does match The Intercontinental on the Hotwire list and right now Hotwire has a $25 off coupon if you use the app so if it is The Intercontinental I would probably try my luck through Hotwire based on the 4 1/2 * description. 

The Omni has been seen with this amenity set while the Intercontinental has not. The Intercontinental does have a pool, though, and while it hasn't been reported with this amenity set, information/amenities may change at any time. I'd say the Omni is more likely, but I wouldn't rule out the Intercontinental entirely.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]