Hotwire Hotel: Dupont Circle-National Zoo 10/24-11/2

joakim jager
By joakim jager,
in

Hello!

I want to book a hotel through hotwire in Washington DC dupont circle from 2014-10-24 untill 2014-11-02. I got two results:

1: Dupont Circle - National Zoo, 4 star, 90USD,4,5 out of 5,0 Tripadviser (95% recomended, 742 total revievers)

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Spa Services, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

2: Dupont Circle - National Zoo, 4½ star, 183USD,4,5 out of 5,0 Tripadviser (95% recomended, 89 total revievers)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Do you know wich hotels these are?  

Best regards

Mr Jager        

Welcome to BetterBidding!

My best guess for the 4* property would be the Omni Shoreham Hotel.

For the 4.5* property, are you searching for more than one room or something other than the deafult 2adults/0children as i'm seeing a different 4.5* hotel offered in this zone when searching for your dates above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello!

I want to book a hotel through hotwire in Washington DC  Georgetown from 2014-10-24 untill 2014-11-02 (1 room, 9 nights, 2 adults, 2 Children)

I got two results:

1: Georgetown - Foggy Bottom, 3,5 star, 88USD,4,0 out of 5,0 Tripadvisor  .FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in showerdviser.

2: Georgetown - Foggy Bottom, 4 star, 133USD,4,5 out of 5,0 Tripadvisor, 85% recommended. FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access.

Any ideas?

Best regards

Mr Jager

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

For the 4.5* Dupont Cirlce property my best guess would be the The Dupont Circle Hotel... my guess for the 4* would remain the Omni Shoreham.

For the Georgetown 4* my guess would be The Melrose Hotel Washington and for the 3.5* in this zone my guess would be the Savoy Suites Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello again!

Looking for a hotel through hotwire in Washington DC  Capitol Hill - National Mall from 2014-10-24 untill 2014-11-02 (1 room, 9 nights, 2 adults, 2 Children) with breakfast.

I got one results:

1:Capitol Hill - National Mall , 3,5 star, 179USD,4,0 out of 5,0 Tripadvisor (95%recommended) .FULL AMENITIES: Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Any ideas?

Best regards

Mr Jager

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]