Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 3* Hotel - Pittsburgh Intl Airport Pit South

kmpham1
By kmpham1,
in

I've never booked through Hotwire before and would like some help!

Hotwire has a 3* hotel in the Pittsburgh Intl Airport PIT South area from 2/19 - 2/20 for $91.

The amenities are free parking, free breakfast, free internet, pet friendly, airport shuttle, fitness center, pool(s), and business center.

I looked at the hotwire hotel lists on this website, and I saw Hyatt Place, Holiday Inn Express, and Four Points listed.

I determined that it couldn't be the Four Points, since it doesn't have free breakfast. It also couldn't be the Hyatt Place, since the hotwire deal is for a hotel with a "pool," not an "indoor pool" (since selecting the indoor pool amenity made the deal disappear). That leaves Holiday Inn, but it doesn't have the business center listed on this BetterBidding website! Also, the hotwire rate shows standard price as $155, and when I use the Holiday Inn website, it says it's only $140.

Could this be a new hotel? Should I go for it?

I used the HOTWIRE link to search, and the PRICELINE link to compare prices! Thanks everyone!

kmpham1,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I can't get the same hotel to appear on my standard search for 2 adults. How many rooms/adults/children did you search for? Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search.

irisharse3,

Can you please post your booking in a separate topic so it can appear in board's Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. Please include, date(s) for your stay, price paid/night before tax/fee's, star rating, name of hotel and the zone. And also please list the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Yes, there's a diffrence in the result depending on how many guests you're searching for.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

This is what is see when replicating your search,

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you see would my guess be Holiday Inn Express.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Thanx for using boards HOTWIRE links!

Yellowdog.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for closing this thread... did you cancel the trip or what did you decide to do for this trip?

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.... or the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]