•Children's actvities

•Accessible for the blind

•Accessible for the deaf

•Accessible path of travel

•In-room accessibility

•Accessible bathroom

•Handicapped parking

•Roll-in shower

I want the Andaz but think it might be Grand Wailea which I do not want.

5* = $455, Hotwire 90% rec, Tripadvisor 5/5

Wailea - Makena

•Pet friendly

•Fitness Center

•Pool(s)

•Business Center

•Internet access

•Tennis Nearby

•Spa Services

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Porltand thread with whatever you decided to do for that trip (or was that the same stay as your Hotwire hotel purchase and you had changed the date)?

Then reply to this thread and we will have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can you please provide the details of your Howard Johnson purchase in a reply to that thread so that others can benefit from the information and so that thread can appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. (how to still view the pertinent information is provided in your reply to you there)

I don't believe there 4.5* is the Andaz... the Grand Wailea or the Marriott would be my best guess for this one.

For the 5* my guess would be the Four Seasons.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help (and please don't forget to follow-up with the details of your previous thread)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on your success!

For which dates did you purchase the Four Seasons and at what price? Please add a reply to this thread with the room rate per nite and the dates of your stay so we can edit the topic title and enable this win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]