Priceline Hotel: CHICAGO 7/16-7/21 - 3*

jburkett84
By jburkett84,
in

Hey there...last minute trip to Chicago for work...Priceline Express deals are rolling in for NMA/RIVER NORTH 3* at $214 "Includes free internet" ... anyone know what hotel this could be? I had tried to a NYOP at $200 for NMA/RN area, but got turned down, I don't understand??? ... sorry, new to the land of bidding, just looking for some last minute guidance. REALLY need to be in the River North (or Grant Park/Mill. Park area), and wanted 4* for around $150 ... is that even possible now???

I'm going through some other topics on here looking to learn something tonight...trying to crack this code! :)

Thanks for any advice and help!

$150 doesn't see like it's in the cards at current rates, but HOTWIRE does have (the hotels mentioned are my best guess for each):

4* Downtown-Millennium-Grant Park for $213

Hilton Chicago

3.5* Mag Mile - Water Tower for $219

Whitehall Hotel

3.5* Loop for $219

Wyndham Blake Chicago

Do any of these work for your needs and budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The problems with these dates:

American Veterinary Medical Association - 150th AVMA Annual Convention

McCormick Place West

Map it 07/19/2013 07/23/2013 10000

The Chicago Market: Living and Giving, July 2013

The Merchandise Mart

Map it 07/20/2013 07/23/2013 25000

If you look at 7/16-19 only, I'm seeing a 4* in the Downtown-Millennium Park-Grant Park area w/:

4-star Hotel in Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park - Grant Park

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

This would be a possible match for the Hyatt on Wacker.

I'm seeing a 5* for 7/19-21 in the Mag Mile-RN area w/ for $334

5-star Hotel in Magnificent Mile Area - River North

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Spa Services

This would be a possible match for the Langham.

166 x 3 = 498 + 334 x 2 = $668 = $1166 / 5 = $233.20.

While a bit more than the other options, with this option you would spend the last couple of nights in a new 5* property.

I'm also seeing the potential Whitehall for $291 for the last two nights and a possible match for the Hilton for $307. Let us know if these would be of interest and if you have any questions regarding the above before purchasing.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

WOW...this is amazing, you guys are tremendous with the information! AND you're right (AaronJB) there is a ton going on during that time in Chicago, which isn't helping the booking situation I currently face.

I'm looking into, and currently preferring (using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links provided right now) the option of the 4* Downtown/Mill Park - Hilton ... only because I'd rather stay in one place for the entire trip. HOWEVER, (AaronJB) the reason I'm still considering your suggestion, is if you found those deals on Priceline Express, they actually might work out to be the same or cheaper with their "SUMMER" coupon code discount.

Looking right now...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]