Hotwire Hotel: Help Identify 4* Lahaina - Kaanapli Hotel

spuddy9595
By spuddy9595,
in

Hi

Are you able to help me with identifying this 4* property in the Ka'anapali - Lahaina Area on Maui?

5th - 12th September

$220 per night

Total Price $1795.78

Resort Fees $31.25 per day

TA rating 8/10

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Free Parking

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Business Center

Fitness Center

Thanks!

Hi

Are you able to help ID this 4.5* hotel in Wailea/Makena?

5th September - 12th September 2012 (I also did another post for the Kaanapli area as I am not sure yet if we want to stay in Lahaina or Wailea or split our time). It would be good if it was the Four Seasons Wailea as the reg price is similar to the standard rates but looks like that isnt on your list of Hotwire hotels for this area

Standard Price $559 US

Price $265 US

$2184.30 total price US

Resort

Beachfront Property

Fitness Centre

Pool (S)

Restaurant (S)

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Golf NEarby

Tennis NEarby

I cant see any "accessability" amenities for this hotel though.

Thanks very much

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

Are you searching on the US HOTWIRE site? I can see the accessability amenities + other amenities listed for this property. If you go back to HOTWIRE and click this offer to get to the details page, then on the details page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Are you on the HOTWIRE US site and are you on a desktop computer (vs. a tablet or mobile device)?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

... and please click each of the links above before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry I wasnt looking on the right page

Beachfront property

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa

Childrens Activity Program

Accessible for the Blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible Travel

In room Accessibility

Accessible Bathroom

Handicapped Parking

Roll in shower

Thanks

Ok looks like we are spending the whole time in kanaapli/lahaina. I have tried bidding 160-180 with rebids using Kahului (airport zone) with 4* as I know there's no hotels 4* in that area. All have been rejected . What do you think I should try bidding ? Travel is for the 5th of September am I trying too early?

There is a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for 222$ per night in kanaapli but aim guessing. Should be able to get something cheaper than that by bidding. Would love to get the Sheraton maui or Westin Maui

Thanks

When bidding 4* in Maui you have TWO re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

(NOTE: 're-bid zone1' is not the same as priceline's Zone1, 're-bid zone2' is not the same as priceline's Zone2, etc, etc)

Select 4* Ka'anapali-Lahaina...

Bid $185, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $190, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 4* Ka'anapali-Lahaina and re-bid zone2...

Bid $195, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $200

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Can you please help identify the following 4* Resort in Kaanapli?

I have booked the Hyatt Maui already as my backup currently booked at $231 US a night but was wondering if I should take a punt on this hotel, there is a 7 day cancellation policy at the Hyatt. Perhaps this is the Westin because of the smoke free rooms? although the Westin normally states pet friendly I think

9/5/13 - 9/12/13

$177US per night

$1239 + ($230.27 taxes)

Amenities

Resort

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool (S)

Restaurant (S)

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Please keep all discussion for this stay within this thread - thanks.

Please provide an update for your Waikiki Beach Hotwire thread (post if you have decided upon anything for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread.)

Additionally for this listing, If you go back to HOTWIRE and click this offer from the search results page, then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Sorry I didnt go right to the booking screen - further amenities listed

Resort

Beachfront Property

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant (s)

Business center

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Childrens Activity Program

In Room Accessibility

Wheelchair Accessible

95% customer recommended

In regards to the Waikiki Beach thread I have posted a reply in there - we ended up getting a special deal through a friend so we booked directly with the hotel (Hilton Waikiki Beach)

Thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]