Hotwire Hotel: Help Identify 4* Waikiki Beach 12th Sep - 18th Sep 2013

spuddy9595
By spuddy9595,
in

first time poster, sorry if I have made any mistakes

Waikiki Beach Area 4* from 9/12/13 - 9/18/13

$174 USD per night (total $1,041 USD inc taxes)

No Resort Fees mentioned

Amenities Include

Free Internet

Near Beac

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Centre

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

This is all it shows - I clicked on Details

Then it has Facilities - Show All, clicked on Show All and this is what it brings up

Free facilities

General facilities

Free Internet

Near Beac

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Centre

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Golf Nearby

I think there may be more amenities associated with this property. If you go back to HOTWIRE and click this offer to get to the details page, then on the details page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've posted above?

Don't you see any accessible amenities?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Hi yellow dog thanks for trying to help. Ok ok, I have looked and definitely is no more amenities listed for this property, However... When. Click on another property this one is 2500$ it does list ones like

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible for the blind

Path of travel

It does not have these though for the property detail I originally listed

Thanks again

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

I tried searching your dates for 2adults/0children and i'm seeing rates for the 4* hotels in the Waikiki Beach lower then what you've been posting above (i haven't even compared the amenities yet but the difference in occupancy may be the reason for the discrepency between what you're seeing vs. what others are seeing)... are you searching for more than one room or something other than the default 2adults/0children?

Also, make sure that from the initial search page you're not just looking at the 'See more' link when you hover your mouse over the link... you need to click the offer, then on the next page click the 'See all amenities' link.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

from the search page I only have it set to 2 adults, 0 children, 1 room..then I click Waikiki Beach under the area selection, 4 star and up. From this there are only 2 selections for Waikiki Beach, one for $1041 4* and one for $2733 5* for the dates above ( 12/9/13 - 18/9/13)

I even changed the currency from AUS to USD but the funny thing is the amount actually doesnt change on the screen, it is still listed at $174/night (total $1041).

I can see what you mean from hovering over the facilities on the search page, I didnt do that. I click on details to see deal in its entirety , under facilities I clicked "show all facilities" and I still only get the exact same thing as before except when i copy and paste the screen I actually get all these extra things that I cant physically see on the screen, any ideas???

I even changed the currency from AUS to USD but the funny thing is the amount actually doesnt change on the screen, it is still listed at $174/night (total $1041).

1) Go to HOTWIRE and chance the country drop down menu to US and then the currency to USD.

2) Close the browser

3) click this link to HOTWIRE

4) if you're now on the US version of their site repeat your search and post the room rate per nite and if using the methods above you now see a more complete list of amenities

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

aaahhh Thats there I was going wrong, I changed the currency but I was on the Australian Site :)

Ok, here are the amenities

Waikiki Beach area 4*

12/9 - 18/9/13

$151 per night ($1076.70 Total trip)

Amenities

free Internet

Near beach

Smoke Free Rooms

fitness Centre

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Golf Nearby

accessible for the blind

accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Can you please let me know if you know which hotel?

Thanks

This matches previous reports for the Hilton Waikiki Beach so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and please purchase on the US site... you can change the currency to AUD if you'd like, but please remain on the US site)

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

HOTWIRE is generally moderately more expensive, but one can often make an educated guess as to which hotels are showing. PRICELINE is cheaper, but requires more flexibility - if you bid 4* (for example) in a particular zone, you have to be willing to stay at ANY of the 4*'s in that zone.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I think I would rather be able to book somewhere where I know which hotel it is (well from an educated guess)

one question, I notice on Hotwire the hotel is listed as Free internet but when I look on Oyster etc it states that the WiFi is charged daily.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]