Hotwire Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Glendale - Burbank - Universal City) Clarion Inn Los Angeles

trukyram
By trukyram,
in

Need help ID'ing this 3* Hotwire hotel in Burbank-Universal City for $134:Free Parking

Free parking

Free Breakfast

Indoor pool(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Braille or raised signage

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Also, this 3* in North Hollywood-Studio City for $115/night (same nights)

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

I'd also appreciate if you can suggest other areas to look at that are close to Universal Studios, I'd appreciate it. It looks like slim pickings at this stage. I used the HOTWIRE link from this website.

I would say that the zones you have choosen are the best ones if you're going to Universal Studios. Universal Studios is within the Burbank-Universal City zone.

You're searching for 2 adults + 2 children?

Let us know about the zone(s) and we'll take a look at this.

Thanx for using boards HOTWIRE link :)

Yellowdog.

Does the Burbank property list both POOL and INDOOR POOL or only 'indoor pool' as posted?

Does the North Hollywood-Studio City property also show Travel Accessible?

Please confirm the amenities and we'll have a closer look at these properties.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't have a guess for the Burbank property, but for the North Hollywood property my guess would be the Sportsmen's Lodge Studio City.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Burbank property is The Clarion Inn-Los Angelas, formerly a Holiday Inn Express. Not a savings though because I could have gotten the same rate online. I had checked this one out on my own due to it being a 15 min. walk to Universal Studios. Hotwire lists Clarion properties as a 2.5 star rating, so listing this as a 3 star is misleading, but it will be fine. The location is great for what we will be doing in Los Angelas. I did use the HOTWIRE link for my purchase.

Sorry to see you're a little disappointed in the results.

Each location of a hotel chain is rated independently so star ratings are not consistent across the board for every rendition of that property, HOTWIRE usually states something to this effect when the give examples of hotels at a given star rating, but i can't find the specific wording at the moment. We have seen Clarion properties rated as low as 2* and as high as 3* (just as we have see other brands reported at various star levels depending upon the features, service, etc. at a given location).

Hope this hotel surprises to the update and works well for your needs this trip and yo ultimately find it to be a good value for the price paid.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]