Hotwire Hotel: 4 1/2* Riviera Cancun - Puerto Morelos Help

Finnster21
By Finnster21,
in

I'm looking at a 4 1/2* Puerto Morelos area hotel. For May 25 - May 31 2013 it comes up as $232.00 / night. Problem is it only shows for amenities Free Parking and Free Internet (this is from the pop up for see all amenities). I thought it might be a listing input error but I contacted an agent via chat and they confirmed that was all the information provided by their "hotel partner". Has anyone seen this hotel before.

Also Not finding any matches for this all- inclusive for the same dates:

4* All-inclusive hotel in Playa del Carmen - Playacar

Resort

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Suite

Beachfront Property

Food and Beverages Included

A la Carte Dining Options

Water Sports/Ocean Activities Included

Evening Entertainment Included

Daily Activities Included

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

All-Inclusive

Thanks for any help.

My guess for the 4.5* would be the Excellence Riviera Cancun but i don't know if they offer both all-inclusive and 'room only' rates... there is nothing in this listing indicating that it is all-inclusive.

Many all-inclusive properties in this area offer the same amenities so it's hard to be too confident in a guess, but i believe the 4* may be the Sandos Riviera Select Club.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please add us to your approved email list so i don't receive your automatic reply SPAM

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the suggestions on those. I have a couple more I'm looking at and having trouble with. Both of these are for the dates May 18th - 25th. Your help is greatly appreciated!

5* Playa del Carmen North area all-inclusive hotel $339

Resort

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Beachfront Property

Food and Beverages Included

A la Carte Dining Options

Water Sports/Ocean Activities Included

Evening Entertainment Included

Daily Activities Included

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

All-Inclusive

4.5-star Riviera Cancun - Puerto Morelos area hotel $399

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Indoor pool(s)

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

This one kind of looks like one of the Mayacoba properties but the only Expedia company related searches that come up with an indoor pool in the area is IB Grand which would be great. If you have any additional information on what to look for to find the IB Grand that would be great too. Thanks!

My guess for the Playa del Carmen North property would be the Royal Hideaway Playacar by Occidental... for the 4.5* Puerto Morelos property my guess would be the Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the info and I'm glad you suspect the PM property is the Iberostar Grand. Unfortunatly I'm not going to be able to confirm it this go round. Assuming your guess is correct, at $400/night it was still more expensive that other sites after considering booking air seperately. I did end up booking the IB Grand direct with Funjet who had the best price available. I did check your support page but they were not listed for a click through. Thanks for your help with these properties, I'm sure it will come in handy in the future.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]